the top EIGHT reasons not to go.
8. Because you're still holding out hope that a Rocktoberfest will be coming to town so you can see 60 year old rock musicians in spandex and wigs.
7. Your doctor told you to reduce your Folk intake.
isn't Poppins everyone's doctor?
6. You'd rather support your national macro-brewery.
you fancy and you love it. #champagneofbeers
5. The last time you had a big pretzel and a bratwurst, things got ugly.
4. Them Coulee Boys blew your mind at the last concert and you can't seem to make a good decision since.
3. Your idea of a beer garden has a lot more mulch than beer.
2. Your strict Lutheran upbringing makes you too nervous to go to outdoor events that don't have jello or hot dishes.
1. Because 5 hours of music with 3 bands and 2 breweries all just sounds like time better spent anywhere else.
Not convinced? Then best not to wait: save $5 when you get your ticket now.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
5 - 10 pm
300 block of water street
5 HOURS OF MUSIC
THREE DRIFTLESS BANDS
LOCAL BEER, FOOD AND GOOD TIMES
ON WATER STREET, OUTSIDE THE CO-OP
SAVE $5 WHEN YOU BUY AHEAD
ON SALE NOW